Tuesday 2 October 2012

Kuching Day 14


The same procedures as last days; run, shower, breakfast, lectures and lunch. Predictable, safe, clean and always surrounded by wealthy delegates and tourists, rather boring. I decided to go somewhere else, an area different from the city like surrounding at Hilton so I picked the boat to the other side of Sarawak and there was definitely another part of Kuching. Other religion, simpler houses and a lot more litter. No wonder the hotel porter at Hilton told me there was nothing to see on the other side of the river. For me there was a lot to see on the other side of Kuching. The night was free so we went out for dinner at an Indian restaurant, tasty food with fresh fruitjuice, I was really happy with our choice of restaurant. 




'



































No comments:

Post a Comment