Tuesday 2 October 2012

Kuching Day 13


I decided to choose another path for the morning run, towards the park I did not find yesterday afternoon. This morning I went the right way and I found the park where I could run for half an hour, sweating in the hot and humid air. I felt dutiful when I spent the morning listening to all lectures that are far from my own practice and I even visited the workshop after, however I did not take part practically.  I did some work in the lounge, the only place I could get WiFi and then I went to the pool. This night we went to the Gala Dinner and Fashion Show. We were served food “the Chinese way” with shared plates on the middle of the table. The fashion show was, long, 22 different collections. The best one was from China, a collection in Brown and Black with mud impregnated fabrics.







No comments:

Post a Comment