Tuesday 2 October 2012

Kuching Day 12


KUCHING DAY 12

This morning I ran for the first time during this travel, it was like healing to run along the river, sweaty and warm. With such a high humidity there is no wonder why Kuching is so green and it took some while before there was an idea to shower afterwards. I got my lovely yoghurt and big slices of cheese and fruit for breakfast, and I decided to wait one more day to have bread for breakfast so I could slowly go back to continental food again. The lectures today were about natural day and I got to know of different approaches in that area. I spent the afternoon in the executive lounge at 12th floor working. At five I want out for a walk and something to eat. The city was so different to the cities in Indonesia, somehow cleaner and with a more Chinese style. I tried to find a park I saw on the map but I found a soccer arena and there was a match going on. I sat there for a while watching the game and some boys playing soccer outside the arena. 







No comments:

Post a Comment